top of page

BSU Members

Public·20 members

WELCOME TO THE BSU OFFICER + MEMBER BOARD RECRUITMENT MEETING!!

Hope all is well with you,

Welcome to the BSU family! We hope all of you had a great start to your week back on campus! Just a reminder we will be having our officer recruitment meeting at noon at 27 north apartments. As of now, this meeting will be held at 27N Media Lounge, August 19th at noon (27 N 6th St, San Jose, CA 95112). We will meet in the media lounge, meeting time will begin at 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm. For our first official officer board (additional member recruitment) meeting. Jayla and I will review with you all our plans for the upcoming academic year. Our mission as of now is to rebuild! For clarification The BSU officers consist of 5 positions that hold a unique responsibility that cater too managing and supporting the executive board. The executive board cultivates the officers in order to create the next legacy that will carry the executive board titles. These positions consist of; Historian, Director of Outreach, Public Relations Coordinator, and Event Coordinator. As a team the officers communicate with the members within the BSU in order to properly recruit new members, table events, mentor, and manage the BSU. Being an officer will require a certain level of commitment. Being that we all know how Covid-19 affected all of us throughout the past 2 years managing this will not come easy and communication is prioritized. To start this meeting I would like to request you all bring some ideas that can help us expand throughout campus and become more recognizable. This meeting will center around current and future event planning that can provide a safe place for black students and other students alike to network and support each other throughout their college life. Bring a laptop or i pad if you want! Bring some games and come ready to talk about ideas. More information will be provided in the meeting, thanks again for applying and I hope to see you all soon!

Take care and keep moving forward always!

Sincerely Mia Simone + Jay C. Williams

BSU contact information:

Production (Main) Email: sjsubsu22@gmail.com

Student (President) Email: jaylen.williams@sjsu.edu

Jayla Hill (Treasurer) Email: jayla.hill@sjsu.edu

Advisor: jahmal.williams@sjsu.edu

Webpage: https://sjsubsu22.wixsite.com/sjsu-black-student-u

About

All active members of the BSU!!

Members

bottom of page